Morning Star Consulting is dedicated to helping Native American Tribes, Tribal businesses, and nonprofit organizations achieve their goals. We believe that grants provide organizations with the opportunity to fulfill its mission and realize their dreams. We take the time to get to know our clients’ needs and develop a strong, working relationship with everyone involved in the project. Our mission is to increase the effectiveness and accountability of Tribes, Tribal businesses, and nonprofit organizations by providing the grant support they need for success.
Our grant writer, Brandi Jones, can help your organization raise grant dollars because she:
- Possesses knowledge of the non-profit world
- Provides current research data and proposal content
- Works with a network of grant writing and development professionals
- Is trained in grant-writing practices
- Writes clearly and persuasively
- Performs quality-editing services
- Is accessible from the beginning to the end of the grant project
- Has fundraised and helped to fund over $3 million in grant funds
- We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Examples of grants/applications awarded include:
- USDA Broadband Recovery Grant; Iowa Tribe of Kansas & Nebraska; $764,000
- Kansas Humanities Council; Power, Place, and People: African American and Indigenous Stories; $9,996
- National Park Service THPO (Tribal Historic Preservation Office) designation; Iowa Tribe of Kansas & Nebraska; first THPO office in state of Kansas
- HUD Indian Community Development Block Imminent Threat Grant (along with funding from US Army Corps of Engineers and Indian Health Services); Iowa Tribe of Kansas & Nebraska; $772,000
- USDA-Rural Development Rural Business Opportunity Grant; Iowa Tribe of Kansas & Nebraska; $92,445
Let us help your organization submit a competitive proposal.
**Although we provide the best quality service, we cannot guarantee your proposal will be funded!**